Ruth & Denis O’Donoghue, March 2016
We honestly cannot say enough good things about the Maritime hotel and how much care and attention they put in to every part of helping us plan our wedding. From the moment we came to visit the hotel after getting engaged we knew straight away it was the perfect place for us to say I do, in fact we put a deposit down that day and never looked anywhere else and we are so glad that we did!
All through the planning they were always available to help us with any queries that we had and anytime we wanted to pop in to look at something or discuss the plans there was always a friendly face to meet us and help us in any way they could. The wedding day went so smoothly and both of us and all our guests were able to relax as we knew everything was being taken care of. The hotel staff were absolutely outstanding on the day and they thought of everything so we could just enjoy spending precious time with each other and our families and friends and this was what made the day so perfect for us.
The food and wine throughout the day was delicious and everyone commented on how nice the meal was and the setting for the whole day against the backdrop of Bantry Bay was absolutely amazing. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms and facilities are exceptional. We had people travel from all over the world to celebrate with us and everyone has told us how much they loved the hotel and Bantry and we all had an amazingly relaxing and memorable weekend together which we will treasure forever.
The service and care doesn’t stop after the wedding either as we have just returned from a night away in the hotel and we were welcomed like old friends, we can’t wait for another excuse to stay again and look forward to celebrating our anniversary in the Maritime for many years to come.
Thank you so much for everything
Ruth & Denis O’Donoghue 19th March 2016
Stephen Morrissey & Emma Murphy – April 2016
I just want to thank the Maritime for what they have done for myself and my wife over the past couple of months. We had our wedding reception there over the weekend and the entire staff were absolutely excellent the hotel had everything done from the smallest of detail to make our wedding special. From the food to the champagne glasses it was perfect every guest said it was excellent we look forward to staying again soon.
Special mention has to go the hotel manager Finbarr Walsh and the wedding coordinator Helen o shea.
Stephen & Emma
Top 5 Reasons Previous Couples Chose The Maritime Hotel
1. Location/Style – We are perfect for a Destination Wedding in the heart of West Cork with beautiful views over Bantry Bay. We are also located near the picturesque Gougane Barra Church. Our newly redecorated Banqueting Suite, The Windward Suite, offers couples a muted colour scheme which can be adapted to reflect their particular Wedding colour or theme.
2. Service/Staff – Our Team of Wedding Experts will ensure your Wedding Experience is memorable from your very first enquiry right through to your Wedding Day and after. The service on the day will be seamless as your day flows from church to meal to dancing the night away. Our staff’s motto is “nothing is impossible”, if we can help we will.
3. Value for Money – We offer a range of packages to suit every budget which include many complimentary items so you get great value for money. We are also happy to offer Tailor Made Packages to make your vision a reality.
4. Food – Using the freshest of ingredients, our team of Chefs produce the finest Wedding Menus that will have all your guests talking about the quality available in West Cork.
5. Reputation – We are delighted to have been a finalist in the Mrs2Be 2016 Wedding Awards as voted by past brides and a judging panel. We are also thrilled to be awarded Best Luxury Venue in the RSVP 2016 Wedding Awards