Top Comments from Past Bride & Grooms
"A top class hotel but more importantly top class lovely staff"
"The quality of food was exceptional"
"We are delighted that we chose this hotel for our wedding reception"
"They added that personal touch to the whole experience"
"Helen, what an asset to the Maritime Hotel"
"Everything was perfect from start to finish!"
Susan & Wayne 9th December 2017
We can't speak highly enough of the quality, courtesy & professionalism of the Maritime Hotel and staff. From the minute we met Helen and the team, we knew that the Maritime hotel is where we wanted to have our wedding reception. The attention to detail, the food, layout of the room etc. was top class. Thank you so much for making our special day extra special and giving us such fantastic memories that we will never forget.
Catriona & Kevin 3rd November 2017
From the moment we walked through the door of the Maritime Hotel we were greeted with such warmth and we instantly knew it was the right venue for our big day. Their professionalism is outstanding and Helen and Finbarr go above and beyond to make the day perfect, this was felt right from the initial booking through to the after party and it made the planning so much easier for us both.
My husband and I would highly recommend the Maritime Hotel for future couples. All of our guests complimented everything from the service and attentiveness of the staff to the fabulous food. Everything was done to perfection and our wedding at the Maritime Hotel was a day we will never forget thanks to Helen, Finbarr and all the staff for making it magical. We look forward to many trips in the future.
Top 5 Reasons Previous Couples Chose The Maritime Hotel
1. Location/Style – We are perfect for a Destination Wedding in the heart of West Cork with beautiful views over Bantry Bay. We are also located near the picturesque Gougane Barra Church. Our newly redecorated Banqueting Suite, The Windward Suite, offers couples a muted colour scheme which can be adapted to reflect their particular Wedding colour or theme.
2. Service/Staff – Our Team of Wedding Experts will ensure your Wedding Experience is memorable from your very first enquiry right through to your Wedding Day and after. The service on the day will be seamless as your day flows from church to meal to dancing the night away. Our staff’s motto is “nothing is impossible”, if we can help we will.
3. Value for Money – We offer a range of packages to suit every budget which include many complimentary items so you get great value for money. We are also happy to offer Tailor Made Packages to make your vision a reality.
4. Food – Using the freshest of ingredients, our team of Chefs produce the finest Wedding Menus that will have all your guests talking about the quality available in West Cork.
5. Reputation – We are thrilled to have been awarded Best Luxury Venue in the RSVP 2016 Wedding Awards. We are also delighted to have been a finalist in both the Mrs2Be 2016 & 2017 Wedding Awards and the Irish Wedding Awards 2018 as voted by past brides and a judging panel.