The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at The Maritime Hotel with new norms of safety and peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time. Last Updated 31st January 2022
- We operate highest levels of cleaning as best practice and we have increased these levels throughout the hotel. We have introduced hourly sanitisation of identified touchpoints across all public areas and will continue this process going forward.
- Some guidelines will be highly visible throughout our hotels, others will be combined into our service offerings, and many others in the back-of-house will even go invisible to your eye.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) And we have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers on entry and exit points throughout.
- Increased cleaning frequency of private and public areas
- Hand sanitisers are available at entrances and high traffic areas.
- Enhanced cleaning for leisure / fitness centres and Spas
- Advance check-in and check-out and digital billing
- Enhanced Staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- The Ocean Restaurant and The Maritime Bar are open. Booking of tables in advance to guarantee availability is necessary.
- Breakfast will be available in the hotel from 7.30-10.30am on weekdays & 8.00-10.30am on weekends.
- We are offering both a cold and hot breakfast selection. All tables will be sanitised between each use.
- Bookings are strongly encouraged, but we will cater for walk-in guests where possible.
- Room service is available for guests of the hotel on a 24 hour service
- Breakfast is a limited menu and will be delivered to room for a charge of €5 per person.
- All hard surfaces will be sanitised after use.
- We will issue pre-arrival preference forms and follow up with pre-arrival calls to ensure all guest information is updated prior to arrival for a speedy check-in process
- Check in is strictly after 4 pm.
- On check out, key cards will be placed in a box by the guest at reception.
- Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Non-essential Soft furnishings, such as cushions/throws and extra pillows have been reduced in the rooms.
- Bedrooms will be serviced daily
- Reduced paper amenities (like notepads and guest directories) in room
- Entertainment is permitted at this time. a list of currect acts is available on our Whats on page.
- Club Maritime Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi & Gym is open from 7am to 10pm weekdays & 8am - 8pm on weekends. Booking will be required on the day for use of the Gym due to limited numbers allowed at each time.
- All users must ensure that all equipment is wiped down after use.
- Children under 16 years old must have an adult in the pool for the duration of their swim as there is no viewing gallery.
- We are not able to provide free swimming aids (boards & woggles) but they are available to purchase for an additional fee.
- The Fitness Room is now fully open with a full timetable in operation.
- You Time Treatment Rooms are open. You can make an appointment please contact the Leisure Centre at 027-54720
Government policy Arriving in Ireland from another country
By law, if you arrive in Ireland from any other country you will need to fill in a form called the Covid-19 Passenger Locator Form.
Our Hotel Policy All guests arriving from another country:
- This policy will continue for the forseeable future and may change subject to government guidelines