Yes of course, we have a page dedicated to all of the actions that we are undertaking to ensure you and our staff have a safe and clean stay at our property. Please visit https://www.themaritime.ie/en/Covid19-Policy/ for all the information.
How do I make a reservation?
To make a reservation you can book directly on our website www.themaritime.ie, or you can call our reservations team on (027) 54700
How do I modify a reservation?
Plans change all the time, so if you need to change your hotel booking, we've made it as easy as possible to sort it quickly and simply online.
Bookings made with www.themaritime.ie
If your booking was made on themaritime.ie, you can change the room type, stay dates, or package via our Manage My Booking facility. However if your booking was made via our Reservations Team, please contact us in order to make the required changes.
Please be aware that if you also purchased hotel extras directly from www.themaritime.ie such as tickets, these are not automatically transferred to your new booking and must be rebooked.
• Your confirmation email contains a link and instructions on modifying your booking if you wish to do so.
• Changes can be made up to 48 hours before your confirmed arrival date, after which all money associated with the accommodation is forfeited.
• Changes may be subject to a rate difference depending on the new dates or package purchased.
• You will receive an email confirmation with the reservation and if you wish, you may request that we confirm your booking by mobile SMS.
• You will receive an email confirmation of your cancelled dates once your modified booking has been confirmed.
• Best price guarantee and exclusive packages are always available on our website www.themaritime.ie . We guarantee you will not find lower prices on any other website.
Bookings made through a third party
If your booking was made through a third party (such as a travel agent, online agency such as Booking.com), and you need to change or cancel your booking please contact the original sales agent or website directly.